This is the website of Plumley with Toft and Bexton Parish Council, Knutsford, Cheshire. Included on this site you will find information about your Parish council, local news and activities. We hope that you find this site easy to use, up-to-date and informative. You are welcome to send your feedback, contributions and suggestions for the website to the Parish Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on Wednesday the 8th September 2021. This will be held at Plumley Methodist Church commencing at 7.30 pm. Residents who are looking to attend the meeting need to notify the clerk in advance as there will be restrictioms on the number of attendees.
- Details of the meeting can be found here
- The Council has now approved its Annual Governance and Accountability Return 2021/22 – to access the information please click here
- As part of the audit process there is a period for the “Exercise of Public Rights” where residents may seek clarity on information or challenge what has been presented, This period runs from the 2nd of July through to the 12th August 2021. Please contact the clerk on 07968 603811 . All transactions presented for Audit can be accessed here
- The newsletter for July/ August 2021 can be accesses here